Wednesday 1 December 2010

A Day in a Winter Wonderland

Photobucket

Inspecting the ground.


Photobucket 
Haha, I'm glad I don't drive in England at this time of year!

Photobucket 
Our House. Its ridiculously small. If you are born in the UK though, this would probably seem average or a big house unless you are Simon Cowell.

Photobucket

My trusty snow boots.

Photobucket

I love birds. Why didn't they fly South/North (?) for the Winter? Thats what they are MEANT to do!

Photobucket

The ''Woods'' near our house- I don't know if its big enough to be considered one.

Photobucket 
Pretty.

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Those ducks are CrAzY!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket 
Self Portrait fail. I'm not really sure what I was expecting.

Photobucket YAY!!! I finally put aside some time to fiddle around with this in manual mode and the result was worth it.

Photobucket

An old waterwheel I believe. Or a prison.

Photobucket 
Me as snug as a bug in a rug. Its impossible to stay cold in that jacket. Even if you go crazy and roll around in the snow in an effort to make a snow angel when you're wearing jeans. Hey, they don't call me crazy for nothing!

Photobucket

I think this Elephant moved to the wrong continent.

No comments:

Post a Comment